Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter at Discovery

Check out this link to see pictures of the boys' Sunday school activities on Easter Sunday. They had a large cutout of Jesus to show the kids that ONLY HE could do what he did, and that we don’t measure up. We don’t fit the mold, but we should try hard to be like Jesus. See Claude's Blaug for more details...it was really cool! This church does some awesome things!!

2 comments:

The 67 Mustang Convertible said...

Cool, a link back to my blog!!! Thanks, I had a great time this week, I think I really missed being in there. We have a cool day planned tomorrow also. We are talking about: not only could Jesus be the only one to do what HE did but WE are the only US that God made...and he didn't mess up.

surebeatsworkin' said...

Very cool! Can't wait for tomorrow!