I'm sorry. This may truly show where my maturity level is at, but I don't care. Have you seen the new show Wipeout on ABC? It's on Tuesday nights at 8PM. Let me just say...try watching this with two boys ages 7 & 10. If diet coke doesn't come shooting out of your nose and you don't pull an abdomanal muscle laughing so hard then you must be a lot more mature than me. If seeing what happens to people on these impossible obstacle courses doesn't make you laugh, then the dead-pan comments of John Henson and John Anderson will eventually get you to crack up. I am not a fan of reality TV...but this is just too funny!!
Scaling Creativity at Christmas: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Freedom House
-
At Freedom House Church, creativity isn’t an afterthought—it’s part of our
DNA. I’ve had the privilege of serving as our Production Director, and one
of th...
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment